Followers

Thursday 30 October 2008

For Brendan:

Brendan, my first baby boy, is two. Two has been a challenging age for him (and me!).
So, I wanted to remind myself of all the wonderful things about him.

Ten Things I Love About You:

1. I love, love, love your beautiful blue eyes, and loooong eyelashes!
2. I love the way you say "Oh yes!" when you are responding to a question.
3. I love the way you kiss and hug your baby brother.
4. I love the way your eyes light up at something new and wonderful.
5. I love the way you have started singing the songs I've taught you.
6. I love your adoration of your Mama, Papa and Uncle Ian.
7. I love the way you say "Mommy like that" when you've done something you know I'll approve of!
8. I love the way you've learned to say "please," "thank you," and "excuse me."
9. I love the way that you love me, even if I'm not the perfect mom.
10. Most of all, I love that you are my son and that I have the privilege of being your Mommy.

I am working hard on being patient, understanding, and simply just enjoying the toddler years with you-I know that all too soon, they'll be over and I'll be looking back, wishing to visit them just one more time.

3 comments:

Liane said...

Welcome to the blogging world!

Sue said...

What a sweet first post!

Nicole said...

LOL Liane...I have so much on my myspace blog...but I'll be sure to keep this one up, since I *know* you all care about the minute details of my life!