Followers

Friday 13 November 2009

Wow...it's been nearly a year

It's been almost a year since I've gone and blogged on this site. I usually stick to blogging on MySpace, but I think I might just start blogging on here....

We've done so much this past year that I don't know where to start.

Maybe I'll start with what's current.

Right this very second, Brendan is about to be in trouble for messing around in bed, instead of sleeping. How's that for current?!?!?

It's Friday night...we're hanging out at home, per the norm. It's raining outside, also rather normal. Tomorrow should be a good day....we're going to the Foster Holiday Bazaar-little bit of Christmas shopping, and then dropping the boys off and going for sushi with a good friend (and her hubby, lol).

Not sure about the rest of the weekend. We've been going and visiting the various World Heritage sites on Okinawa-we have 4 left out of the 9. So, we might hit a new on Sunday.

I'll post more about our weekend adventures as we do them.

No comments: