Followers

Monday 18 January 2010

Practice Pictures

We took the boys to Torii Beach today to look for some sea glass...I need more for picture frames.

This was Kieran's first trip to the beach as a walker. He had a hard time staying upright-it was pretty funny. He had the most fun picking up fistfuls of coral and launching them...most of it right at me, with the camera. He got into putting stuff (usually coral and sand) into our bucket as well.

Here are some of the pictures I took as "practice."







2 comments:

Kassy said...

I love the field of depth you captured in some of those photos. Very nice!!! I can't wait to see more. You might have to give me a few tips too. :)

Michele said...

OK, I've tried like 5 times to writ something....is the photo class helping you? I subscribe to a photo magazine and have gotten a lot of tips but so much of it I don't understand. Brenda and I are looking into taking a class. Would life to do it full time when I retire...