Followers

Friday 5 March 2010

Back online...back to the civilized life!

Ahh, the internets. Nothing makes you realize how internet-addicted you are like not having internet.

We moved into out new house and we're loving it. (Did I mention in a previous blog about moving? If not, we've moved!)

We love, love, love having a yard. I love being able to kick the boys outside, especially during the witching hour of making dinner. We love the house overall. It's actually slightly smaller than our apartment-we have one less bedroom, but somehow, it seems larger. I guess because it's 2 story?? Either way, we really enjoy it.

For the detail lovers-we have 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths. The boys share one room, we have a playroom and of course, the master bedroom. It's huge. Crazy huge. It has 2 closets-a walk-in that we use for storage, and a large in-room closet. Full bathroom in the master bedroom as well. We have a little half-bath at the top of the stairs. Downstairs is the other full bath (seems weird, but perfect having the tub downstairs with 2 little boys) the kitchen and the living/dining room.

In other stuffs...

Hm. Oh. Yeah. We got a new date for surgery for Kieran. He'll be having surgery on the 12th of April. We'll leave Okinawa on the 7th of April. Unfortunately, it's not going to be cheap for us. When this is all said and done, we'll have spent probably close to $8000-$10000 out of pocket for this. It's a bummer-we had other plans for that money. But, whatever it takes to make sure we are all there when he has his surgery-that's what's most important to us.

I'm sure there is tons more that's happened...but I just can't think of it. Hm. Jason's parents are coming to visit in June-I am sure they are excited to see him and the boys. I think Brendan is still slightly confused as to who is coming. He's pretty focused on Hawaii and my mom right now. :) My parents are supposed to be coming out again at Christmastime, so that will be nice. Brendan misses his Uncle Ian a lot. Probably a lot more than his Uncle Ian misses him. :)

I guess that's about it right now. I'll try to get some new pictures posted up.

1 comment:

Lea said...

I have no idea how you managed without a yard for that long. I BARELY lasted 4 months. I swear I was a bit crazy!